7.14.2008

Sunday Fun



Elise played her first board game last night- Candyland!!! We had a lot of fun!
It is little challenging to get an almost 3 year old to wait their turn (patience is not her strongest suit at this point) but, she really enjoyed moving the players around and picking her card.
It was great. Both David and I remember playing this when we were younger, so it was really neat to play with our child!

Yesterday, during naptime, Lila was hanging out with us....She has been very stubborn about naps lately! I guess it is time to get rid of one of them...Anyway, she has started this new thing where when other people laugh, she fake laughs too. It is pretty funny...I caught a little with my camera....


Hope ya'll had a good weekend!!

Love, Nicole

2 comments:

Davis and Suzanne said...

LILA is a funny girl!!!!

Anonymous said...

That is so funny! I love it!