7.20.2008

Prayer Request

I would love to ask for ya'lls prayers again this week...Our very close friends, and Elise's Godparents, The Bristers, head to the hospital tonight for the birth of their first child. They are a wonderful couple, and the sweet baby that will be joining their family is very blessed. We have really enjoyed seeing their excitment these last few weeks as the end of the pregnancy journey grows near and as they get ready to start their life as a new family with their child!
We can't wait to be introduced to their son or daughter and pray that they have a wonderful experience welcoming he or she into the world! We know God will be watching over them tonight, but extra prayers are always great!!
Of course, I will update as soon as I have news!
Love, Nicole

Su recently came across these pics of when she and Davis drove down (living in Jackson at the time) to meet Elise for the first time!! I can't wait to post some of us holding their little one tomorrow!!

1 comment:

The Petro Family said...

I know it's crazy to think about all those who look at your blog, but I have met so many great people through it. I try to be careful about putting where I live and pictures of my house on the outside:) I saw in an earlier post about Elise with an owl. I was also a Chi O. At MS State. She is just precious. I love the name Elise. My sister is Ann Elise, and I hope to have a girl named Elise one day :)