7.07.2008

Visitors!



Well, sadly the sickness has continued...BUT, it could be much worse! It is now Bennett's turn and he is definitely not himself...I gave him a good dose of motrin and we went over to my parents for a little while yesterday because we had some extended family in town. Above you can see Kevin, my second cousin, playing ball with Bennett. Kevin and his family live right outside of Dallas. He was self-less enough to give up his whole 4th of July weekend to drive my Grandpa and his brother, Richard, to Houston to visit Richard's twin Ruth, who is unfortunately not do so well and in the hospital. Confusing enough for you? Although the circumstances which brought Kevin and Uncle Richard to Mandeville were not good; it was great to see them!!



Kevin has three cuties of his own and so he was a pro at entertaining the kids!



Crazy Lila beating the little people carousel with a hammer! She cracks herself up doing this!



Lila and Kevin- the babies love to be held!



Hard to see, but going clockwise, Kevin, Uncle Richard, Aunt Debbie, Grandpa Ray, and Uncle Steve...Aunt Debbie and Uncle Steve came over from New Orleans to visit as well. It was a full house! We should see each other more, but with everyones schedules it is difficult...Who knows, though, maybe in another year or so I'll be able to take a road trip to Dallas!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry I missed it. Hopefully we can plan a day to get together before I go back to school. I want to see my beautiful little cousins!

Susan said...

Yes, it was a great visit despite the circumstances. Poor Bennett, hope he feels better soon. I hope Lila doesn't have her turn!