7.11.2008

Emmy and Pop visit



Emmy and Pop (David's parents) came over for a visit last night...I took some pictures of the kids while we were getting ready to go meet them for dinner...Bennett is doing much better, but you can still see the glimmering of snot (lovely, I know) under his nose- as he is not back to 100% yet...



The girls were dancing away...and so, of course, I had to include some video...
With each week that passes they are really starting to play more and more with each other..
(*You may want to pause the fabulous blog music so that you can hear Lila laughing...not much else sounds as sweet to me as one of my children laughing- think it is a "Mom" thing!!)





Sadly, I did not get a chance to take any pictures while we were at the restaurant eating dinner. Everyone's hands were too busy trying to keep 1 year olds from throwing plates, food, glasses, silverware--you name it--onto the floor. Lila also loves to stand up in her high chair, so David was on high alert for that all night. Needless to say, not a relaxing dinner. But, we did have fun hearing about their recent trip to St. Barth's to celebrate their 60th birthdays. Can't think of a better way to celebrate!!
Elise is so funny...we went to the same restaurant about a month ago with some friends and then after we went to get snoballs....So, as we were leaving she announced to the group, "Now we go to get snoballs!" Like it is a total given. Let's just say the girl doesn't forget a thing, and she loves a routine!! Can't believe she is going to be 3 in a week. I can remember the Dr placing her on my chest like it was yesterday!!

Happy Friday!
Love, Nicole

2 comments:

monique said...

the video of the girls is priceless...I LOVE the videos! Keep them coming! Love ya'll, MO

NIKKI said...

Love the video...love the laughing too...definte one of my favorite sounds too!

Did you go get snoballs?