7.27.2008

Special Prayer Request

I would really appreciate if everyone could please include my Aunt Kathleen in their prayers. I learned yesterday evening that she suffered from a heart attack late Friday night. She had a stint put in her heart and she is doing ok. I went to see her last night and considering the circumstances, she looked well. Hopefully she will be out of ICU and into a regular room today. If ya'll read frequently, I am sure you remember this post about her from a few weeks ago. I could go on and on about what a wonderful person she is- I can't tell you how my heart sunk when my Dad called to tell me. But as a woman of great faith, she is handling everything well- as she always does. I just pray that she feels better soon.
We love you Aunt K.
Nicole

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

She will be in our prayers here.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry to hear about your aunt. She will be in our prayers.

monique said...

I'm so glad you went to see her in the hospital...I bet that meant so much to her. Of course, she's in my thoughts and prayers too...I hope she makes a speedy recovery so you can still have your special Tuesdays with her...love, MO

Tricia said...

I am praying for her. I know how special she is to you and the kids.
Tricia