7.15.2008

Prayer Request




**UPDATE**

John Emerson Miller
July 16, 2008 @ 3:27 p.m.
7lbs 15 oz.

Theresa and John Emerson are doing well!!
****

My dear friend Theresa and her husband, Jayson, will be heading to the hospital tomorrow for the birth of their first son, John Emerson. Please keep their family in your prayers tonight. I know that God will be watching over the operating room tomorrow.
I can't wait to see his sweet little face!
This is an exciting week for us because we not only have John Emerson Miller arriving tomorrow, but we are also eagerly awaiting the arrival of baby Brister (who should be making an appearance on or around Monday)!!

Me and the kids are on a mini vacation visiting my parents, grandparents, and some friends! I'll post pics soon!

1 comment:

monique said...

How precious. Congratulations Theresa and Jayson!