8.05.2008

Catching up

Just today, Bennett has gone from not standing unaided at all to taking steps!!
Yeah Bennett! He accidentally took a few the other day, but today he knew what he was doing and has been focused on his practicing! It is so funny to me how he takes off, while Lila is so cautious and hesitant. Quite the opposite to their usual personalities in most other situations!

Lila, on the other hand, gave me quite a scare today. I put them down for their afternoon nap and after a while heard a big thud from their room. I didn't have the video monitor on and so I went up to see what was going on. I was pretty convinced someone had climbed out of the crib. Was definitely not expecting what I saw- Lila was doing full blown body slams onto her tummy in her crib-- like it was a trampoline! She was having a blast!!! That girl......

Please remind me of this if I ever say life is boring....although with my three I can't imagine those words coming out of my mouth! Too much fun!

2 comments:

Susan said...

Yeah Bennett! I noticed over the weekend, he was getting close to walking but only when it was his idea. It will be fun chasing both of them at the beach!

The Adams Family said...

I knew he could do it! It looks like he needs to be able to run from Lila!