11.02.2008

Geaux Tigers

Kimberly and Ella invited Elise and I to a "girls night out" on Saturday night...location- TIGER STADIUM! Now, please don't compare my post to David's earlier and very touching account of taking Elise to her first LSU game. I definitely cherish any one on one time I have with her, but I cannot say that our trip to Tiger Stadium had as deep a meaning to me as it did to him....I was just thrilled to spend time with Elise and with the Barrois girls...We rarely finish any conversations we start because Kimberly is usually chasing Camille and I am trying to keep up with Lila and Bennett! In addition, it was soooo neat to watch how excited Elise was to be there and how tuned in she really is to all that is going on! Yes, girls love football too!

The girls singing along on the road trip to Baton Rouge...Erinn gave Elise, Lila, and Bennett these ADORABLE tiger shirts, so we lent one to Ella so that the girls could be "twins" for a day!



Dancing by Mike the Tiger's cage...



Looking for alligators!!! (We tried to tell them that Mike doesn't share his house with alligators, but they seemed determined to find one...)



Ella and Kimberly....



Elise cheering for the Tigers!



The funniest thing to me about the night was that their is apparently something in the air in "Death Valley" that makes Elise want to EAT! She tends to not really be concerned with food, and her brother and sister are basically the same size as her! So, I was thrilled when she ate an ENTIRE tiger dog (I know, not the healthiest!! But, hey- protein!) and some dippin dots ice cream! The highlight of her night was the Sprite..we only let her have it on "special" occasions and so she was thrilled!

My little girl is growing up sooo fast! I am so thankful for a fun night with her that hopefully we will both remember for a long time!
Hope everyone had a great weekend!
Love, Nicole








No comments: