11.25.2008

Snowman







Not to be outdone by his sister, Bennett modeled his winter hat as well. Luckily I caught perfectly in the second picture his new big camera smile. Whenever he sees that I have my camera out, this is the look I get. These days Bennett is tons of fun...He continues to be a little investigator...always examining things closely to see how they work. He loves to play with push toys, trucks, and trains...He loves Elmo, rocking in his rocking chair or on his horse, and riding in the car. He is really starting to talk alot..some of his most popular words are outside, car, baxter, tiger, lise (elise), lila, bye-bye, and cracker...He gives great hugs and is already a professional flirt! His big bright blue eyes are captivating (I know, I am his Mom)...and although he is a typical boy and rough in many ways, he is also gentle, sensitive, and loving. He has a special bond with his Great Grandpa Ray (one of his namesakes) and when I mention that we are going to visit he gets ecstatic! He makes me smile for a million reasons every day, but one of my favorite things that he does is at bedtime...When we lay him down he lays on his back, stretches out his arms for his monkey, Mozart, and rests his feet up on the side of his crib...then, he just smiles and looks at you with the big eyes and off to sleep...So sweet...
I am pretty behind, so I am going to try to catch up. Aunt Mo is in town and we are so excited! We have had a few sleepless nights around here (night terrors for Elise, and now a touch of a stomach virus) and so I have been a bad blogger...
Will update soon..
Love, Nicole

No comments: