11.21.2008

Little Snow Bunny






If we ever do get some snow this winter, Lila Sue will be ready. I must say she was looking extra cute today in her white minky-dot overalls. I even tried her winter hat on her as we got ready to run a few errands. She was so proud. I hate to categorize my children, but Lila remains the quirkiest and spunkiest one of the three. Everything is an extreme with her...She can be the happiest baby on the planet, but when she is not happy everyone within a 15 square radius knows it. She has the best little giggle I have EVER heard, and loves laughing at her big sis and tickling people. She also loves to hum and sing (right now her favorite tune is ABCs) all of the time, LOVES to be held, and thinks it is hilarious to run away from me when I am trying to change her clothes or diaper (I crack up thinking about her looking over her shoulder at me with a devilish grin as she takes off..then I can see the adorable cellulite on the back of her legs as she runs away!). She takes care of her brother, both by helping him when he needs something (his sippy cup or monkey "mozart"), and by letting him know (unfortunately usually with a hit, push, or bite) when he is bothering her. She is still very into her accessories right now, turning anything and everything with a handle into a purse, and using anything that somewhat resembles a phone to make a call. I love the way she hugs my neck extra tight when she is sleepy, lays her head on my shoulder, and says "ahhhh"....I love my sweet Lila sooo much...life would be way too boring without her!


1 comment:

monique said...

I can't wait to see the little snow bunny (and my other 2 cutie pies) tomorrow!!!! I've missed them a ton--will be fun! love, MO