11.11.2008

Quoteable, Part 3 - PG 13 version

So Elise has been on a roll. As Nicole has probably mentioned, every night is a nightmare as far as getting this girl in bed and getting her to stay in bed. Every night she opens the door every 5 minutes to make up some new excuse as to why she should be out of her room. She loves to tell us about needing medicine for her mosquito bites. Last night she opened her door and yelled down to us that Baxter was on the couch and we needed to come get him. He was laying on top of Nicole's legs at the time. We had a laugh at that.
Well, about 10 minutes ago, and there is really no other way to put this (PG - 13 warning), she opened the door and yelled "Dad, I have a mosquito bite on my vagina. I need some spray.". I had trouble breathing and I think Nicole may have actually passed out.
Nicole told me that Elise has been mentioning this body part recently. Yesterday Elise asked Nicole if Nicole had a vagina. Nicole said yes, but Elise said that she didn't think Nicole did because she thought she saw a peanut down there.

I am now officially unable to fathom what will come out of this little girl's mouth.

By the way, if anyone is in the vacinity of Baton Rouge this saturday and can hit the side of a barn with a football pass, please report to Tiger Stadium.

1 comment:

Therese and Bush said...

I had a few seconds to see who had updated at work and found this. I can not stop laughing!!!!!!!!!!This made my day! Hope you all are doing well! xoxo,T