11.12.2008

Miss Myrt

We had a nice walk yesterday evening with Kate and Myrt. Like most social butterflies, Elise never wants the party to end, so she insisted that Kate and Myrt come in and play (I was glad they did too!)...
This picture cracks me up because it looks like Lila is a huge giant compared to Myrt---probably because she is!! There was no editing to this picture. Kate kept trying to make me feel better and said, "it is just b/c Lila was closer to the camera"...well, not THAT much closer!!! I swear her head is 8 times the size of Myrt's and they are only 10 months apart! The kids had so much fun though! Myrt is such a good sport- poor thing was getting kissed and loved on by not only Elise, Lila, and Bennett, but by Baxter as well!



I had to include these other two pictures of Lila and Bennett as they are now starting to pose for the camera! I guess they are finally getting used to taking pics, and now they know to flash their biggest smile when the camera is out!





Hope everyone is having a good week!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

i still stand by my original statement - lila was closer to the camera! we had so much fun seeing y'all (and catching up), and i look forward to doing it again soon! love, kate and myrt