8.19.2009

Carried away with the camera....










More of the same playing, building, swimming, running, exploring, relaxing, bonding, no-napping, laughing, and eating going on at the big purple house today...
We took a late evening walk and I took the opportunity to put the kids in some casual white clothes and snap a few (understatement of the year) pictures of them running and exploring...
David, Jared, Erinn, (and Henry and Maddie) had to head back to the "real" world today, and we are missing them! I am so thankful to have the rest of the week with the kids, my parents, and my sister! I love this time together....
Lots and lots of pics to follow....





















































































































Happy Wednesday everyone....




Love, Nicole




4 comments:

Therese and Bush said...

You all have the most beautiful children! I will have to meet them sometime soon! So sad that you all can't make it to the wedding but completely understand...all the more reason for us to make a trip down that way and Bush has never been to New Orleans. Looks like you all are having a fab time at the beach.
xoxo,
T

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

my favorite is elise with her last name, but the most telling is them in the water - elise's girly side holding up her dress, while lila charges right through the water :) how precious! glad that y'all are having such fun!!

Davis and Suzanne said...

very cute!

Theresa Miller said...

Beautiful pictures! I love the ones of Lila snuggling Bennett!