8.11.2009

Lila's love

Lila is loving Ariel these days...in fact, this morning, when I went to get her out of bed, she was laying curled up face to face with Ariel and talking to her about hot dogs. Seriously.
So, when I came across the mermaid fabric you can see below, I, of course, had to snatch up a yard because I knew my girlies would love some Ariel-inspired outfits.



I still have a lot to learn, but I am having fun, and they seem to love to be able to say, "My Mommy made this for me!" That they are proud of that....well, that feels good.



Off to visit some of our favorite people- Aunt K and then Mimi and Grandpa. Happy Tuesday everyone!
Nicole

4 comments:

Brad and Lissa said...

Soooo cute Nicole!!!! LOVE the outfits!

Davis and Suzanne said...

cute!!! I love mermaids too...

monique said...

You are getting so good! I'm impressed...

Ashley, Brandon, Jack, and Millie Sellers said...

I love the outfits. You are doing great, especially with 3 kids! I have trouble with sewing for one. Isn't it so much fun?