8.21.2009

Rain, rain, go away...my little cuties want to play!

So, it rained most of our final day here at the beach. Kind of stinks. But actually, we are pretty thankful because when we left there were two tropical storms heading this way and today was really the first day that was a total wash-out. And, we managed to get about an hour of beach time in....not bad!!



The sky was so pretty at some points during the day...I'd love to recreate this on canvas...I love the blues and creams and how everything blends into everything...Does that even make sense?



Lila cooking and making some coffee....



My little man...




Lila working on a masterpiece during our indoor time (trying to stay dry)...


Aunt Mo and Elise finishing up their sandcastle...
It has been a great week and we are so thankful. What a nice way to end the summer!!
Everyone has been a huge help with the kids and I am so appreciative...they have loved every minute being here!! I know they are young, but hopefully they can read this one day and try to remember some of our trip...it has been such a blessing!
Hope everyone has a great weekend. As sad as we are to go we are looking forward to seeing David tomorrow!
Goodnight!
Nicole




1 comment:

Davis and Suzanne said...

you really SHOULD paint that on canvas. I would love for you to do it for my den....