8.19.2009

Dog days of summer...

I forgot to upload last night and so here are some of our pics from Tuesday....The little ones did not have the best night of sleep (so neither did David or I) and I thought you might like to see what Lila looks like after a rough night:





Did I mention we have FOUR dogs at the house with us? Rex, Howie, Maddie, and Henry have been on vacation as well....



Henry and Maddie playing in the water...Henry is sporting his summer "crew cut"!



Bennett taking him on a walk....

We spent a lot of the afternoon in the pool yesterday and the kids are getting much more in to swimming...logistically, it is just too hard for me to take them to the pool myself, but since we have so many hands here they have been able to have a great time "wimmin'" in the pool!

More pics to come tonight...

No comments: