8.13.2009

They make me laugh....



As I am sitting here, this spunky little (actually, she looks quite grown up in this pic!) munchkin is giving a full blown monologue, apparently directly into the baby monitor, about how she is not taking a nap, and could "mommy come get me right now!"



Notice Ariel and the cell phone, which she has to have at all times these days.

On another note, we were out front riding bikes yesterday (BIG DEAL: BOTH two year olds started peddling on their own this week! Yeah!) And Elise said, "Lila, your bike is out of power. I need to update it." And proceeded to get the bike pump and pretend filling the tires with air.

It was Bennett's "term" to come on errands with me today, and we stopped to check on Mimi and Grandpa. He told them that he was "going to the beach to play golf with Daddy...."


They make me laugh....and smile........:)








**Update:
Look who didn't take a nap and is looking quite delirious.....



***please forgive the terrible pics...they are on my phone and the camera isn't the best....

No comments: