5.21.2008

Aunt Mo is here!!

We are all very excited because Aunt Mo (and crazy cousin Howie- her maltipoo) drove into town today!! I am thrilled that she will be here to celebrate Lila and Bennett's first birthday with us (just a week early!)...
Needless to say, Elise is totally over me right now and completely focused on Aunt Mo. She painted her at least 5 paintings while waiting for her arrival. And, once she got here Aunt Mo had to do everything. "Aunt Mo needs to buckle me in, Aunt Mo needs to read me a book, Aunt Mo can you please get me a drink..."
Aunt Mo is probably going to be ready to go back to Nashville by tomorrow! HAHA!

I'll post pictures soon!!
Thank God for my sister! So glad she is here...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am excited Aunt Mo is here too! Can't wait to see her.
Suzanne

monique said...

I had the best time with my nieces and nephew---they are just so ADORABLE. Elise makes me laugh constantly---I really miss them! I really enjoy the time I spend with them--I'm always looking forward to the next time! love ya'll! Aunt MO