5.27.2008

The countdown is on...

5 days until Lila and Bennett's big birthday!! In honor of that I thought I would do my "Top 5" things I am loving about each of them right now:

Lila
1. I love how you scrunch up your nose when you are happy or proud
2. I love how you are brave enough to stand, but not quite brave enough to take a step (yet!)
3. I love how you beat on the highchair tray when I don't get the food to you fast enough
4. I love seeing your big round soft blue eyes looking at me through the crib when I come to get you from your nap
5. I love how you let your brother steal your toys without complaining

Bennett
1. I love how you hug me extra tight when I hold you (even though sometimes it is to bite me!)
2. I love how you play catch and fetch -- with yourself!
3. I love your funny big and second toes!
4. I love seeing your big almond shaped royal blue eyes looking at me through the crib when I come to get you from your nap
5. I love how much you remind me of your Dad

Together
1. I love how you chase each other around the den and laugh
2. I love trying to decipher your babbles to each other that ya'll seem to understand
3. I love how Bennett can fall right to sleep, despite Lila's longer "protests"
4. I love how Lila can stay asleep when Bennett wakes up from his much shorter naps
5. I love how ya'll already look up to your big sister

2 comments:

Susan said...

That is my favorite post!

monique said...

I agree with SuSu! This is a very special one...you'll be able to read this to them one day when they are older...love it!