5.31.2008

Farewell Free Concert Fridays....



Last night was the last of our favorite Friday night concerts!!! I did not want to miss the last one, and David had to work, so my parents were nice enough to come help me out with the kids. Definitely not enough of me to go around at something like this- It would not be safe for me to take them by myself!!
Anyway, they had never been and I think were wishing they had not come with me- the first band was an EXTREMELY loud hard rock band!! NOT AT ALL the usual kid-friendly make you want to dance music they had been having!! But, the second band was great, and I think Su Su and G ended up being glad they went. Plus they had a ton of fun watching the kids dance. Let me tell you, Lila is a dancing machine!!!



G listening to the music...



Su Su and the babies....(I guess I have one more day to call them the babies....)



Elise in her "slice of summer" skirt- one of my favorite ETSY purchases!



Lila loving some sno-ball (just like her Mommy!)

I am so sad these concerts are over...But, I think they are planning on doing it again in the fall...I really hope so...The kids love it and we do too- and it's FREE!!

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I have Suzanne's baby shower tomorrow. Can't wait!

Love, Nicole

1 comment:

monique said...

those are the best dressed kids! I love their outfits!!! Looks like ya'll had a great time! love ya'll, MO