5.16.2008

Rain, Rain, Go away....

It has been raining like crazy for the past few days here so I don't have much to report...
We have been stuck inside and doing lots of art projects...
Elise is very into her glitter paint right now...I love encouraging this side of her!
It is lots of fun...



Thanks to all of the rain (one of the silver linings!), my hydrangeas are blooming beautifully...
I am so thrilled...They are one of my favorite flowers and it is so nice to have fresh flowers inside... ESPECIALLY on gloomy days like we have been having...



We'll see if the rain stops in time for our Friday Night concert...If not I know we will be facing complete devastation on Elise's part!

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Love her painting!!!!
The flowers are gorgeous. Hope ya'll are enjoying the beautiful weather today~

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

sorry that we missed y'all last night - it really was fun to finally make it to one of those...i did run into mo's friend, emily, so that was neat! hope that y'all are enjoying the sunny day, and please tell elise that she is quite the artist!

monique said...

I hope one of those paintings is for Aunt Mo! Can't wait to see ya'll this weekend!!!