5.03.2008

Brotherly Love...



Yesterday afternoon I had Lila and Bennett in their "kennel" so that I could get all of our stuff together for our weekly trailhead ritual. The weather wasn't looking so good, but we decided we were still going to try to go...Elise talks about the "concert" all week long and so it is always completely devastating (a HUGE deal in her little world) if we are unable to go...
Anyway, when I went to check on the babies to see if they were ok this is what I found...Lila playing on her own, seeming completely ok with the fact that her brother was using her shoulder as a foot rest! They stayed like this long enough so that I could grab my camera and capture it on film...
It is so funny to me that Lila, who I consider my feisty child, is so laid back when it comes to Bennett...He is constantly stealing toys from her and doing things like this and she could care less...Maybe it is the whole "twin" thing...Who knows...
Just thought it was really cute!

Hope ya'll have a great weekend!
Love, Nicole

2 comments:

monique said...

I think the middle child is always the most laid back :)...ya know, the peacemaker--ha ha! that pic is SO cute!!!! love ya'll, MO

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

hilarious! i love how lila is just so content with whatever bennett does...good thing, as i don't think i would have been so forgiving of parker :)