5.26.2008

They love cake!













Thanks so much to Davis for taking these great pics!! Without him, we wouldn't have had these great memories captured!!

**Another important note: Lila said her first word!!! Yeah!! I wish I could say that it were Mommy or Daddy, but instead she is now saying "BALL"!
She does blabber a lot and often says Mama and Dada, but "ball" is the first word she has said where it is obvious that she knows what she is saying...She holds the ball up and says, "ball"!!
Yippee!!
I try my hardest not to compare my children, but I have been a little worried since they are doing everything way behind when Elise did. This is probably a combination of their "preemie" status (four weeks early) as well as the fact that Elise is a little bit of an overachiever!! She was walking at 10 1/2 months and we are not there with the babies yet...
Their time will come!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

BEAUTIFUL pics. Looks like they enjoyed the smash cake! :)