5.25.2008

Pre-party Pictures



These adorable birthday crowns were given to Lila and Bennett by their Aunt Monique! Aren't they precious?? These will definitely be a tradition in our house...



Can't believe they are almost one....Personalized napkins were definitely a must! You only turn 1 once!!



Here is a shot of our dining room, ready for the party....
This is funny to me, because usually the table is pushed against the wall in order to make room for my kid corral!



Double Bubble- Aunt Mo's awesome suggestion for party favors to thank everyone for coming!



The birthday cake!! I'll try to include some "before" pictures of their smash cakes soon...
Needless to say, the pictures that will come later are much more exciting. I just wanted everyone to "feel" like they were here celebrating with us!!

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Everything is sooo cute! I LOVE their cakes!! You had a very nice set up! Can't wait to see pics of them smashing their cakes!