6.01.2008

Happy Birthday Lila and Bennett - The Celebration Continues...

We didn't get to do much that was very exciting during the day today, so we made up for it tonight!! We met David after his long day (poor thing) at our favorite kid-friendly Mexican place. As you can see, our children love Mexican food as much as we do!! I think Bennett ate an entire plate of rice by himself!



Had to include a picture of the big sis. She has been so happy for Lila and Bennett today. I am impressed! Although she does mention to squeeze in "I'll be 3 on July 19" to every stranger that walks by....



They were mesmerized when the waiters came to sing Happy Birthday to them!



Lila did not waste a second before digging into the dessert! Why am I not surprised???



As if that wasn't enough sugar (although we only let them have a few bites), we finished the night off with a trip to the snoball stand...



Let's just say there was some of the fastest crawling in history going on at our house after the fun sugar filled night!!

Happy Birthday little ones!! Hope we made your day special....

I want to end by listing some words that come to mind when I think of each of you:
I love watching the little people you are becoming...

Lila: blessing, munchkin, cutie pie, squeezable, makes me smile, feisty, sensitive, caring, leader, inquisitive, impatient (nobody is perfect honey), dancing machine, wide-eyed, excited, brave- yet hesitant, love, angel, heart

Bennett: blessing, little man, big boy, determined, speedy, STRONG, sensitive, laid back, huggable, kissable, cozy, sweet, big smile, flirt, mama's boy, temper (again, we all have our flaws), vocal, cautious, love, angel, heart

I am honored to be your Mom. I love ya'll!
Goodnight sweet little ones!

Love, Nicole

1 comment:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

glad that their first b-day was so happy! we just missed y'all at caretta's, as we had a late-afternoon lunch there! the pixs are great, by the way!