6.03.2008

The Summer is underway...


I can't believe how hot it is already! It is definitely a challenge to find fun things for the kids to do while keeping them safe from the incredible heat!

Yesterday we were so excited that the Barrois came over to play. We had a great time just hanging out...Ella and Elise played on the swing set and had a blast in our new MAJOR baby pool!

In order to get the sides tall enough so that Lila and Bennett aren't constantly crawling out this is how big we had to go!! But, it is a blow-up and it is super light. So, it isn't a huge deal for David to dump it out every night.

Today I took the kids to story time at the local library. Brought back so many memories. I have always loved to read and I remember that we used to spend a lot of time there when I was little!All three really enjoyed it!!

Not much else is going on around here...

Hope you all are enjoying your weeks!

Love, Nicole

No comments: