6.30.2008

Lila's Early Morning Antics



After I fed the kids this morning I cleaned everybody up and let them down to "play" in the kitchen and den area...This is the area where I can usually give Lila and Bennett free reign...they are gated in, but they feel like they have freedom and are much happier than when in the corral (so I save that for when I really need it!). Anyway, I walked into the kitchen to take a bite of my own breakfast, and then walked straight back into the den to see what they were up to...and, what you see above is what I saw! Lila had climbed right up into one of our chairs!! She was so proud.....I got her down and then grabbed my camera because she is predictable enough that I knew she would be heading right back for the chair...and, she did!
I don't know what her infatuation with the sock in her hand is....she grabbed it out of the laundry basket (clean clothes) this morning, and has been crawling around with it ever since...
She is a funny girl....

I just told my Mom this story on the phone and so I wanted to hurry up and post the pictures so she could see....As you have guessed I had to put them in the corral so that I could type this post!
Life continues to get more and more interesting around here!

Hope everyone has a great Monday!
Love, Nicole



No comments: