6.18.2008

Wednesday with Mimi and Grandpa



Lila showing Grandpa the "balls". I think she says that word (her only one!) at least 100 times a day. She is so proud.



Grandpa Ray with Bennett Raymond!



Elise played hopscotch while Mimi watched. She also showed off her swinging skills!


As usual, we got together with Mimi and Grandpa tonight. I have been bad about bringing my camera (I know! Can you believe it?) and so I wanted to post some new pictures of Grandpa with his babies. I think he is secretly disappointed that they are off of baby food, because I really think he liked feeding them (even though he loved to tease me about the "nasty" stuff I would make them eat- fruits and veggies!!!) Now he just has to watch as the mess develops- half of the food goes in their mouths and half on the floor (which is why Baxter is packing on the lbs!). The kids love spending time with them, as do I. Bennett definitely tends to stick with me most of the time, but when he sees Grandpa he is off! Right to him...maybe he somehow knows that is who he is named after?


Elise is very into figuring out how we are all related. Tonight she kept saying, "So, Mimi, you are Su Su's Mom?" "And, you are Mom's Grandmother?" It was really cute.

Family is what it is all about. We are making some major memories here. I am so thrilled that my children are getting to know my Grandparents! How AWESOME is that!

Goodnight everyone!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

Susan said...

I know they look forward to your visits.