6.06.2008

Simple Fun



While Elise is napping (and Bennett and Lila SHOULD be!) we have been playing fetch with Baxter and hanging out in the kitchen. Now that Lila can say "ball" she is so excited to show it to me over and over. Bennett is attempting as well, but his comes out more like "da"...




I am loving these super cute OshKosh overalls I found dirt cheap at Marshalls. I remember when we were little and Jared LIVED in OshKosh overalls. SO CUTE!!



Look how proud Lila is when she stands up unaided....Now only if she would be brave enough to take a step!!

Hope you all have a great weekend!!!

Love, Nicole

2 comments:

Susan said...

Oh my gosh! Bennett is losing his baby features and looks like a little boy in his overalls! That picture does bring back memories of Jared's days in OshKosh! I love how Lila stands up and waits for applause.

NIKKI said...

Love the overalls too cute!! Go Lila!! She will be walking soon!