6.27.2008

The Greatest Show on Earth....


My parents took Elise to the circus in New Orleans last night! Above you can see Elise and "G" getting ready to go enjoy the show!!

Watching the trapeze artists...

Having so much fun! I wish I could have been there to see her expressions as she watched everything and took it all in. My Mom and Dad said she absolutely loved it, and when they asked her what her favorite was she basically listed everything they had seen.

I am trying to get more out of her today, but she knows how badly I want to know and so she won't tell me anything! I have a feeling later, when it is her idea, she probably will be going on and on....Can't wait to hear...

I remember my parents taking us when we were little so it is pretty neat to have them take her. My Dad said he remembers carrying me home like it was yesterday, and yesterday he was carrying his granddaughter home....What a great memory!

Have a good weekend everyone!

Love, Nicole

*I think David did a great job with the music. I am loving it. That was a nice surprise!!

2 comments:

Susan said...

We had a great time too - especially "watching it through Elise's eyes"! Thanks for sharing her with us. Love, Mom

Therese and Bush said...

She is so precious! And she looks so much like her momma. I hope you all are having a great summer. It has been so nice being able to keep up with you all this way.
xoxo,
Therese