6.22.2008

My Dancing Machine

I was playing around with the kids before bed tonight (with my camera out, of course), and my goal was actually to catch Lila taking a few steps. I know that Aunt Mo would especially like to see. Well, I had gymnastics on in the background and Lila heard the music and, as usual, started her dancing. Luckily, I caught a little on video. This just makes me smile, and I hope it makes ya'll smile too!

I'll try to catch a fun video of Bennett soon as well, as he is also quite entertaining these days!

Elise, my little social butterfly, had TWO birthday parties this weekend. One at which she was on her best behavior, and one where....well, let's just say it wasn't my proudest moment as a Mom! Luckily, my fabulous photographer friend caught it all with her camera and so I will be posting those pics in the near future. We have decided that these pics will definitely be wedding video material! (Hopefully not for another 25 or 30 years though!)

David and I had a great time Saturday night having dinner with the Mothers of Multiples group. The group has been a great support system, as well as a great resource, from which to gather all kinds of info on the whole new world of twins! I have also met some really great friends!

Hope you all enjoyed your weekends as well.

Counting my blessings,

Nicole

3 comments:

NIKKI said...

Hey-
She was on her best behavior until my two got involved...can you imagine the fights in my house when they are teenagers over the car..after seeing a melt down over a jeep can't imagine when they are REALLY going somewhere!
I'll send you pics tomm too tired tonight! SORRY!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

love the video - can't wait to see y'all friday to see how much they have grown - i probably won't believe it!! i also loved the pool shot, as elise hangs on and lila and bennett show off their cars!!

monique said...

I love it! Lila cracks me up--I mean, she's only 1 years old and she already feels the rhythm!!! I feel like I want to teach her and Elise a routine while we are at the beach--of course, I'll need to brush up on my own dancing skills in the meantime!!!!! SO cute---I love the whole video thing!!! Keep them coming!!!!