6.29.2008

Low-key Weekend



We enjoyed our very low key weekend just hanging out around the house and getting some things done....As you can see above, David is trying to instill his love of soccer in Elise at a very young age. This is the ONE sport that I refuse to watch with him (I just can't handle 90 minutes for 1 goal- if/when my children are playing that will be a whole other story) and so I think he is hoping to recruit her to watch with him!

We had a great time at Camille's first birthday party Saturday afternoon, but other than that we just stayed in...I got some much needed laundry, ironing, and sewing (I know, I'm old!) done and we just spent time together as a family....

David made cookies today and, as you can see below, they were a hit with all of the kids!







Hope you all enjoyed your weekends as well!
Love, Nicole

1 comment:

NIKKI said...

Looks like they loved the cookies!!!