6.04.2008

Happy Birthday to You!



I took the kids to Fresh Market today because Elise wanted to pick out a "treat" for her Daddy for his birthday (I think this was partly motivated by the fact that she knows she gets a free cookie when we go there!). Above is the assortment of desserts she picked out. We decided it looked best arranged as a smiley face!



Here is E singing Happy Birthday. She takes it very seriously. Even holding the last note!



Blowing out the candle together!! She is loving all of these birthday celebrations!

Happy Birthday David!
We love you!!

4 comments:

NIKKI said...

Aww very sweet. Hope you had a geat Birthday David.

Therese and Bush said...

Happy Birthday DP!
Hope you had a fabulous day.
xoxo,
Therese

monique said...

SO cute! I think its great that at the age of 3 she is so interested in making other people feel special...I think you have a very caring, thoughtful little cutie pie! It's okay for me to brag about my own niece, right???!!! love ya'll, aunt mo

Oh, and Happy Birthday David! (I did talk to him that morning so I didn't forget about his special day :))!

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

please tell david happy birthday for us, as well! i am also impressed with elise's skills in choosing desserts - may have to take her to the store next time i go, as well! what cute photos!!