6.14.2008

Sweet, yet spunky, Lila



I just wanted to back up my post from yesterday where I mentioned we may have some trouble with Lila - I was more or less joking, but her spirit continues to amaze me! Here are two examples, and this is only from this morning! I don't know how well you can see in the above picture, but she pushed a large blow up ball over to the side of the play pen so that she could STAND ON TOP OF IT- and try to escape! She was also bouncing up and down like a crazy girl on top of it!! Needless to say, that toy was removed from the "kennel'!



A few minutes later, she found a spatula and frying pan in Elise's play kitchen and started beating away! Bennett even cried it was so loud. I think that even encouraged her more...



I love my little devil!!!

Hope ya'll are enjoying the weekend!
Love, Nicole

2 comments:

kate, nick, myrt and baker said...

she is so precious - so happy that myrt will get to grow up with your three! please wish david a happy father's day for us, as i know that he is grateful for his three beautiful, energetic and loving kids!!

NIKKI said...

She is soo cute! Hey that was pretty smart to put the ball over to try to escape! I love her little personiality!